List of testing mode and measurements of EIC "Technomir" laboratory (up to 1000 V):
- Protocol of measurement of earthing resistance arrangements.
- Checking of the chain circuit between earthing arrangements and earthed elements. Check the presence of a circuit between grounded installations and elements of a grounded installation.
- Measurements of insulation resistance of electrical apparatuses, secondary circuits and electrical wiring up to 1 kV.
- Checking the operation of the protection for a power system with a grounded neutral (direct measurement of the single-phase current or the measurement of the impedance of the phase-zero loop with the subsequent determination of the short-circuit current).
- Checking the operation of the trip units of circuit breakers.
- Testing of ATS devices.
- Testing (testing) of residual current devices (RCDs).
- Testing of power cable lines with voltage up to 1 kV.
- Measurements of touch voltage and pitch.
- Testing of measuring current transformers up to 1 kV.
- Verification of the phasing of RUs with voltage up to 1 kV and their connections.
- Test of AC electric motors with a voltage of up to 1 kV.
- Inspection of lightning protection devices.